Thursday, November 30, 2006

whoa! youtube view explosion! its all about the wii-injury.. haha

well, got my nice 37" lcd hdtv in and am in love with her. my wii looks pretty good on it (component will look so much better!!! got me 2 sets of them coming in, figure better to have a spare than none at all).  my pals have a weekly 'Office/OC night' each week and thought hey, what better week to host it than this week! i got my wii and my new tv, hell yea!

so we're just watching the OC now (as i type this blog and an email to a boston globe reporter on my dad's wii injury, more to follow!) and decided i'd check out my good ole youtube stats and decided to check out my dad's wii-injury video since it had like 2,000 views last night.  checked it out and BAM! 

Views: 21,002

#38 - Most Viewed (This Week) - Video Games - All
#30 - Most Viewed (This Week) - Video Games - English
#73 - Most Discussed (This Week) - Video Games - All
#76 - Most Discussed (This Week) - Video Games - English

whoa! where did those views come from? not sure yet since i haven't gotten to my google reader yet but must have been a site somewhere.  here's a link to it:


my dad's wii-injury


http://youtube.com/watch?v=t8KfdYgE1Uc


anywho, back to the OC and soon some Wii sports! hell yea!


peace