Here are some basic/quick specs:
- 400mhz qualcomm cpu
- 2.8" 65K TFT LCD
- 240x320 resolution
- landscape and portrait modes.
- 128 RAM, 256MB Flash ROM
- (avail to user: 73/256mb respectively)
- Cellular: CDMA dual band, EVDO Rev. 0 and 1XRTT data
- Bluetooth 2.0 spec
- 2.0 MP camera / video recorder
- microSD slot (SDHC supported)
- tethering via BT or USB cable to laptop/pc (supports PAN bluetooth profile and bt dialup also)
- Windows Mobile 6 Prof Ed.
- includes Mobile Office, IE, Outlook, HTC's Today Screen and launcher software and more)
- See Sprint.com for more/full details
I got about a full day to play and use the HTC Touch. Unfortunately I did my video quick look before really getting my hands on it. :) So lets take a look at the Touch and my quick look video. Read more and view the vid. (and yes, i do get a bit excited w/new toys.. hehehe).
Overall; a super sexy, nearly 'iPhone-killer' corp phone.
Things that are good:
- small and feels 'grippy' (has the rubber suede feel that lots of phones are using)
- nice display, decent touchscreen responsiveness, htc's today screen
- windows mobile 6 = corporate email and tons of apps
- HTC's builtin task manager program! every WM device SHOULD HAVE THIS!!!!
- HTC's touch interface (not perfect but a good step in the right direction)
Not that cool:
- can bog down w/lots of apps open (mediaplayer and ie and goodlinke email)
- screen gets really dirty, screen protector is a must!
- no motion sensing or flashdrive built in
- spendy! (esp the unlocked GSM version)
- weird ExtUSB adapter plug for headphones/while charger