I've ranted previously on my disappointment in Apple as of late (ie last two years) and now will give a few ideas on what Apple can do and also a few personal requests as a geek.
1. Allow me to use my Apple Watch with more than one iPhone. Some of us who own several generations of iPhones like to switch between our huge Plus models and go back to our normal sized iPhones. Right now, you can't do this at all. You can but it's a HUGE PAIN IN THE ASS!! Possibility of this happening? Perhaps in iOS 10?
2. Apple Watch: Listen to us users on features for Apple Watch in the software realm. That friend button that barely anyone uses? How about you let us launch ANY app on our Apple Watch with it? I'd love to have it launch iTunes instead of the Friends.
3. MicroSD on our Pro version of an iPhone. 32GB as the smallest iPhone offering. Stop being a cheap ass and douche by still selling a 16GB phone in the day and age where I can buy a 200GB microSD class 10 card for only $80.
4. Make a 2 in 1 Macbook Air w/an iPad Retina as the display. Windows is killing the 2 in 1 market and the latest offerings by Lenovo are really amazing pieces of tech; the X1 Yoga and Tablet are iPad killers in the business world. It's been 7 years now and the iPad still can't replace a work laptop and honestly never will. We have hit tablet and smartphone saturation as I had mentioned a year ago. Every phone and tablet is decent at worst and very solid as the average.
5. Stop trying to out design functionality. Stop making shit thinner and removing ports. We have hit peak thinness. Having a dongle to plug accessories into your laptop is bullshit and really annoying. Sure USB-C is a great standard but the world lives in an old school USB format world too. Until your screens are flexible/rollable, stop making shit thinner. We don't care at this point!
6. Apple Watch: Can you add a keypad on the phone app? I'd like to be able to buzz people into my condo via my Apple Watch but can't because there is no keypad option when you receive a call. How does one miss this most basic thing?
7. AppleTV sure didn't kill console gaming or even make a dent into it. HA! Every gamer seemed to know this but yet every tech blog was all on the 'AppleTV will give console gaming a run for it's life' type of articles. BULLSHIT. Called it. We see it.
8. AppleTV, why can't we use the built-in storage to save local media to it? Such a waste...
9. Mac Mini/Macbook Pro lineups; so can we get a real update to these with real processors? More specifically can you stop making memory soldered onto the motherboard? Allow us to keep upgrading/replacing our memory and hard drives? It's like your trying create waste by making "un-upgradeable" products.
10. Just listen to the users of your products. You don't have Jobs anymore and are forgetting the mid 1990s Apple. That Apple needed Microsoft to bail them out.